sábado, 28 de novembro de 2009

hurts

I’m trying to.
I swear I’m trying to. But right now it’s to hard to forget, it’s hard to not think, it’s hard to not call, it’s hard be away.
For God sake, it can’t be a lie, it can’t be not real.
It’s been only a week, you can not have changed your mind in a week
I haven’t changed my tee-shirt yet, how can you have changed you mind?
I wanna hate you,
I want to forget you
I wanna you to go to hell
I want you to get out of my heart
I want you

Um comentário:

Francisco disse...

I know...yes, I know!

It´s to hard to forget,
It´s hard to not call...

"It´s only love,
and that is all...
But it so hard loving you!"(Lennon)

In portuguese now! rsrsrs
Maris.
Sem problema em continuar fã da moça, viu! Enjoy! rs
Eu e a Cris retornamos aos nossos blogs. "Pra Ler no Banheiro" e "Eu e Gaia".
Pega a Bruninha pela mão, e venham nos visitar! rsrs
Beijãozão de sempre!